11/1/09

My Legos arrived today!

Here's that Dee & Ricky heart pin I said I was going to make myself, because I'm sure as eff not buying THEIR version at $75.



Dee & Ricky, eat your heart pins out.

UPDATE: While gluing the Lego pieces together after taking this pic, I accidentally glued two mismatched pieces together. I was using Krazy Glue and that stuff does not play, man. I needed some nail polish remover and pliers to get those pieces apart again. Anyways, the nail polish remover and pliers slightly damaged one of the Lego pieces, so I remedied that by painting over it with some red nail polish. Now that particular Lego is darker than the rest (most people probably wouldn't notice; my mom did immediately, lol) but you know what, Imma roll with it.

Imperfection *can* be sexy

Plus it distinguishes my Lego pin even more from Dee & Ricky's biggrin