7/29/09

GPOYW/Hair update


GPOYW (Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday) - I don't know who started this blogging trend, but I have hella pics of myself on my computer, so here ya go.

I rinsed my dreads in the shower the other day because those joints were itching. Afterwards, I retwisted the roots using shea butter and made sure everything stayed in place by clipping them down. I covered it at night as usual, but when I took the clips out...


FRIZZ CITY

You're not supposed to wet your hair too often in the beginning months, but dammit I just might do this again because the frizz is silently killing me. I might use some Pro Styl gel on the roots too because I don't know if just the shea butter is doing it for right now. Then again, I don't want brown flakes in my hair neutral

Suggestions?